Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a trade!


We had a big trade go down this morning between Dekker and Blickley (and I assume it was chatted and talked over the past couple days).  Dekker gives up his favorite player, Deangelo 83, along with Braylon Edwards (prob crap) and Kellen Winslow (maybe good if he can stay on the field).  In return, Dekker gets Ronnie Brown (could be amazing if healthy), Mike Wallace (prob going to supplant Hines as Pitt's #1 receiver this year), and Jermichael Finley (who EVERYONE loves this year due to his matchup problems for other teams).
Blick, for your sake, I hope Deangelo goes OFF this year, because at first glance, you got hosed in this trade.  Dekker, well played, sir.  You were able to get rid of Deangelo 83 (so I can't make fun of you all year), replace him somewhat with Ronnie Brown, and also get better at WR and TE.  Despite the awesomeness of this trade, do you feel a bit of guilt for offering this trade to Blick (the only guy who prob doesn't understand the significance of Deangelo 83)?  I mean, it's his fault for missing the draft...but still.
Blick, as long as Deangelo is moderately good, pairing him with Chris Johnson is pretty amazing in itself...so you'll prob still be good.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

deangelo 83 with chris johnson 76 that is like 159 bucks in the backfield blick - well done.

yt42 said...

I had no idea that Deangelo was available for trade. He was my favorite character on The Wire.

Benjamin Dekker said...

Blick has quickly put together the most valuable team in the Uberleague

Big Cat said...

We'll see how Deangelo does this year. I still think Dekker got the better end of the trade (considering he didn't want deangelo). Dekker downgraded in one position (rb) on paper (even though I think ronnie brown is going to be resurgent this year)and got better in two (WR and TE). That said, I will say that Blick has a nice two headed monster at RB. Who are his other Rb's? I can't see at the moment; I'm at work.

the beb said...

does this move put blick over the luxury tax?

Big Cat said...

I'm sure it does. Blick's becoming the mark cuban of uber. What a dick.