Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week 2 in Review: Part 1.

Well, fuck me. I talked all kinds of shit about Joe's team last week and he beat the shit out of me this week...without starting a kicker AND having Antonio Bryant as a DNP. I deserved to lose. Somehow, the fantasy gods fucking love the Hoosgow. After 2 weeks, his team still has scored the fewest points overall; yet, he somehow is 1-1. I will not say more about this week, I have to move on. Joe, I'm looking forward to your writeup of our matchup; just include it in the comments or email it to me and I'll add it in the post.

Fire Al Groh 130 Who dat Ninja 91
Bardey is the new powerhouse of Uber? Usually, he blows in this league, but since his team is VERY shitty in Bifl this year, his Uber team is kicking ass. He's 2-0 and is leading the league with 234 pts. Now, a lot of this week's score is from Chris Johnson (46 pts), but he also had 4 others in double figures (brees 23, ochocinco 15, driver 15, and longwell 10). Blick, you had 38 from Gore and not much else, but you still managed a decent score. Too bad the autodraft failed you this week (if you make one roster move, I can stop bringing it up).

Caesar live here? 108 Bromantic Ballsquad 86
Dekker, congrats on your win (even though I am going to start referring to you as Mr. Schuester). This matchup was actually much closer than the scores would indicate. Dekker had 5 players in double figures; Steuber had 4. But the big difference came with Steuber's WR's and TE. True, Vincent Jackson had 21; but Wayne, Crayton, and Zach Miller combined to score 5 points. On another note, you guys really have to watch an episode of Glee. The guy looks exactly like Dekker (same mannerisms and everything). It really freaked me out. Disclaimer: the show is completely gay...and I love it.

Pitchman 86 White Mamba 65
And the lowest score of the week goes to: White Mamba!!! Congrats Trey, your team really sucked this week. Looking at the box score, I still think your team has the capacity to score some points (slaton, rodgers, TJ, Gates, Randy Moss, Hines Ward). Your guys just had an off week. Whiteford, you would have lost (or tied) to most other teams, but you were facing the mamba. You and bardey are the only teams still undefeated, but I'm not ready to call your team a powerhouse yet (but with AD able to rip off 30-40 on any given week, you're never out of it). Let's see how Coltson, Boldin, Addai, etc. do in the next few weeks.

I'll finish up later in the week,
Will




3 comments:

Unknown said...

my team (aaron rodgers excluded) decided that they would all shit the futon at the same time. steve slaton has been making a putrid mess as he has been afflicted with a bad case of diarrhea that has plagued him the whole season (7 points total - ouch). however, i guarantee that white mamba will not have the dubious honor of the low scoring team of the week again. this weekend death becomes her will be feeling the venomous bite of the white mamba. steve slaton take some fucking pepto and start running the goddamn football.

Big Cat said...

Trey, I look forward to our matchup. I have slaton in another league, so I would also love for him to get rid of this case of green apple splatters. Let's hope he scores 40 pts, but you still lose.

the beb said...

slaton will be fine. he's just played two really good run defenses so far.

and trey thanks for sucking a little more than me. i appreciate that.