Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 2 review...the rest of it

I saved the two basement dweller writeups for last. Larson and Beb, sorry you guys are 0-2...but someone has to suck the hardest.

Troy McClure Movie 98 I am worse than Ezra 91
Oh, larson. You haven't said a thing over email. What a douche. Anyway, Dallas Clark had 25. That's all the writeup you get. Also, your name is humorous, but isn't the reference a bit old? I have a friend from high school who still sends pulp fiction quotes out over email. I mean, it was a great movie, but come on...find a newer reference. Actually, it's just kind of sad with him because he works his ass off, and I'm pretty sure Pulp Fiction was the last movie he saw. Anyway, Larson, don't be that guy. Sovic, you had a solid day. No guys in the 20's, but 5 in double figures, and 2 with 8 pts. The only guy who really sucked was Kenny Britt, but I'm not even sure who that is, so I don't expect much.

I am Milton Waddams 87 Try my product 71
Beb, I know you very well. You do research before the draft, and you usually draft a pretty good team. During the season, you make a few moves that usually end up improving your team (except that carson for peyton trade a couple years back...simply awful). But this year, your team gargles balls. In fact, if Joe hadn't had his 35 point crapfest in week 1, you'd be 0-2 AND the lowest scoring team in the league. When I look at your team, I feel nauseous. I mean, I like Jennings (who has sucked) and Turner (who is just normal this year)...but the rest of your team is extremely questionable/shitty. Warner? Risky and old. Braylon? coming off an awful year and doesn't seem to be any better. Jamal Lewis? Blech. I don't know, man. I'm not sure this is your year. But, it's early, overpay for some shitty free agents and we'll see how it works out. Lenny, good win...but Marion's Barber's 22 pts was the only thing you really had going.

So, good luck in week 3. I hope I slay the White Mamba.
Also, I see sovic dropped Darious Heyward-Bey...probably a good move.

Will

2 comments:

Commandant Lassard said...

by the end of the season, you will know exactly who kenny "the shit" britt is.

the beb said...

just want to point out that i did not pick warner. he was autodrafted when stupid yahoo inexplicably kicked me out of the draft room right before my pick and unfortunately my weakass impotent commissioner was unable to correct the fuck up. and i'm ok with getting one of my most important picks fucked by a stupid technical glitch, but i really don't think making fun of that pick is warranted here shoaf. and by the way, now that the frenchman is back things are turning around.