Monday, October 12, 2009

week 5 (the rest)



Guys, I appreciate all the personal emails you're sending me about the writeups, but let's try to get the comment section rolling. It makes it a more "community like" thing. And it makes me feel good to see the comments...and yes, that's gay.

Try my Product 81 Caesar live here 83
So, dekker didn't do it. Behind 27 from Michael Turner and 21 from Kurt Warner, beb held on to beat the Caesar team in week 5. Dekker, you had a good game from Peyton (23), but it wasn't enough. Beb, I guess Braylon doesn't suck after all. I've just watched him catch 2 td's...and he currently has 20 pts on your bench. I'm guessing he gets a start next week.

White Mamba 69 Fire Al Groh (around 56)
Trey, you have 69 too! Remember when you beat me and I scored 69 and you made the joke about 69? That was hilarious. It's funny because it's about genitals and mouths. Anyway, 69 was a loss for me...but a win for you. That figures. You had 21 from Burleson and the rest of your team sucked. Bardey, your team just sucked. By the way, great job starting Knowshon and Chris Johnson (9 and 3 respectively) over Ray Rice's 19 and Ahmad Bradshaw's 29 (always start players going against he raiders). I'm guessing that's going to hurt your coach's rating. But really, both you guys sucked worse than getting splinters in your dick after fucking a drawer (some of you know what I'm talking about). Ladies and Gentlemen: your uber powerhouses sharing 1st place with 4-1 records! Yay Trey! Yay Dois!

I am Dr Galazkiewic 88 Who dat ninja (around 79)
The monday night game's not over, and in theory, Cotchery could catch a long pass and beat Larson...but I don't think so. Larson, you had solid days from Brady (14), Housh (19), and the Ravens D (14). As I said before, Blick, you had a great day from the players who actually played. Romo with 21, marshall with 18, cedric benson with 20; those are great plays. However, you couldn't overcome your 3 goose eggs. I hope all the rabid animal sex you had on your honeymoon was worth it.

For the record, I'm in last place with a 1-4 record, but I've scored more points than Steuber, Beb, Dekker, Sovic, and Joe. Am I bitter? Fuck yes. Who's uber's leading point scorer? Fucking Whiteford (with a 3-2 record). Trey and Bardey, congrats on your share of the lead, but if you have more weeks like this, you won't be there long.

Good luck in week 6.

8 comments:

yt42 said...

I just want to applaud you on the splinter/dick imagery. If you came up with that on your own, you are truly a disturbed man. I would expect nothing less from you Big Cat. Sorry for the crushing defeat to my uber-team.

Sep said...

Ah will - constantly pointing out how many points he has scored, as opposed to games won. Like pumpkin ale, these statements by will are a pleasant reminder to me that Fall is here.

the beb said...

there are teams with less points than the one in last place in our fantasy league? holy shit, that is the craziest thing i've ever heard. or maybe it happens every single year.

the beb said...

damn it joe. we were typing those at the same time. and yours was funnier.

Unknown said...

69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69!!!

Big Cat said...

Beb and Joe, I agree with you; it's not normal for the last place team to have more points than a few other teams...but more than 5 teams? I'd say that's abnormal. And yes, beb, Joe's joke was much funnier than yours. Whiteford: I've actually fucked a drawer before. Granted it was when I was younger. But I was trying to find an inventive way to beat off. Don't worry I wrapped my wang in a washcloth first.

the beb said...

will, it's only five weeks in to the season. there are only about 100 pts separating highest and lowest scoring and only one win separating you from the 6 teams ahead of you at 2-3. give it time, there is very little chance you will continue to stay at the bottom with more points than 5 other teams. win this week and you could easily jump up 3-4 spots.

Commandant Lassard said...

so last week we at least got an excuse for why there weren't any game re-caps. this week...?