Monday, October 26, 2009

week 7















Sorry for the week 6 no show, but sovic did a kickass job. And...yeah, I know week 7 is late, but whatever. It's kind of hard to get motivated when my team is 1-6. However, I've decided to have a surrogate team to root for instead. My endless futility has necessitated me to choose a team to win it all. That team (in a stunning reversal for me) is the hated hoosgow. I figure that most people root against Joe on principle (like I used to), so Hoosgow might need a little help (and as beb can attest, rooting for one team or another makes a huge difference). So, from this point on, Hoosgow will be my team. Joe is 4-3 with his sites set on the playoffs. I'm sure my support can get him there. Good luck, Joe.
(another note, I can't figure out how to put the picture where I want it, so it's at the top. You'll understand as you read on,but whiteford looks fucked up)

Sovic 105 Endless Futility 89
Sovic, fuck you. You have sucked a fat one every week (except when you scored 101 to beat Lenny in week 4). Against me, you have your best game of the year. Fuck you and fuck Miles Austin and his 30 fucking points and fuck DeSean Jackson and his 24 fucking points. On my team, Vernon Davis had 27 points, but fuck him too...because it wasn't enough to beat you (disregard the comment I made on your Bifl Blog about Vernon Davis. He was on my team...not yours).

Caesar live here? 88 I am Milton Waddams 86
Oh, Lenny this was a heart breaker. You were down only 2 with 9 minutes left in the Monday night game. All you needed was 3 more points from Jeremy Maclin...but all he gave you was a mouthful of poop. Sorry, I fucking hate the close losses. Dekker was led by Peyton (21) and Nicks (14), but he didn't really have that much going on. Despite 23 from Rivers and 19 the NOLA D, Lenny couldn't pull it out. Sucks. Oh, dekker, I want you to know that Whiteford is actually taking your advice and going as Alan from the Hangover. He came over to my house today to borrow my baby. Someone else is loaning him the bjorn.

Hoosgow 82 Larson 64
Fuck yeah! What a win by Hoosgow. Normally, people might scoff at his measly 82, but I'm very proud of the effort his team put forth on this wondrous weekend. Is it normal to win when your highest scorer is a Defense (NE with 19)? Probably not, but nothing can stop the Hoosgow. With Schaub pitching in 18 and Sydney Rice with 14, Larson didn't stand a chance. Larson, Brady managed to give you 21, but everything else was crap. Especially awful was your choice off the Cleveland D, which managed -1 against the Packers of Green Bay. Nice pickup. Joe, good luck tomorrow vs. Blick. Go Hoosgow!

Who dat Ninja 101 Pitchman 75
Blick, you had 3 dominant performances this week (Romo 28, Benson 25, and Indy D 20). Then Kaeding nabbed you 13 (not bad), and the rest of your team was atrocious (five guys combining for 15 pts). Whiteford, once again you're led by AP with 18, and then everyone else was average. Man, I can't wait to see your costume tonight. What did you decide about the hair again? Are you going to get a wig since you're balding? Did you find an "alan" wig? Anyway, it can't look much better than the halloween when you dressed as the fucked up Santa.

Bromantic Ballsquad 97 White Mamba 87
Trey loses? It's about fucking time. You'd rattled off 4 W's in a row before Steuber finally put a stop to it behind Ryan Grant (21), Vjax (21), and Deangelo (19). Trey, you had some good performances from Aaron Rodgers (23), Slaton (18), and TJ (19), but Hines Ward's goose egg and Kevin Walter's 2 really fucked you. This loss allowed Bardey to take sole possession of first place and leads us to our:

BLOWOUT OF THE WEEK
Fire Al Groh 109 try my product 72
For some reason, Yahoo likes to post the "blowout of the week" on our front page. This week, 37 points separated the powerhouse of Bardey from the ineptitude of try my product. With 5 guys in double figures (ocho 24, NY D 21), Bardey dominated this matchup. Beb, you were lead by Owen Daniels with 19, but you next highest scorer only had 11. If it makes you feel any better, you would have beaten Larson this week but 8 pts. His team was really awful.

Highest scorer of week 7: Bardey with 109
Lowest scorer: Larson with 64.

Bardey's at the top of the standings at 6-1...and I'm at the bottom at 1-6. Everyone else is bunched up in between. Good luck in week 8, bitches.

-Will

4 comments:

the beb said...

is this just some weird attempt to make fun of joe without continuing to seem like a whiny bitch? i'm confused. also, what's is hines ward's good egg?

Big Cat said...

Hmmm. That should read "goose egg," but good egg made me laugh out loud. Go Hoosgow!

Unknown said...

remember that week sovic wrote the notes - he was funny.

Big Cat said...

Trey: eat a dick.