Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 4 recaps part 2


Phillies just won game two of the NLDS after the Reds made 4 errors and hit 3 batters.  I'm fucking psyched, and I'm going to finish getting drunk.  However, I need to finish the week 4 recaps.

Manning and me 96.5   Hung Like Blagoyavich's Jury 86.7
Beb pulled to 2-2 after beating Larson's Romoless squad.  I think it's safe to say that we discussed the "not setting lineup thing" in depth, so I'll leave it alone for now.  However, If Larson starts a QB and a RB, he probably would have won.  Beb was led by Palmer (19.8) and the immortal Reggie Wayne (18.6).  Calvin Johnson went off for 20 on Larson's team.  Both teams are now 2-2.

Steuberleauge 86.3   Team Dekker 79.2
What an exciting game.  Dekker was losing by about 6 going into monday night, and just needed Moss and Ronnie Brown to not suck.  Well, they sucked.  Dekker got solid games from Ahmad Bradshaw (19) and the Titans D (17), but his receiving core of Moss, Floyd and Wallace combined for only 7 points.  Steuber's skill players didn't do much at all (only combining for about 57 points).  However, the Chargers D absolutely raped Arizona, scoring 29 pts in the process.  Damn.  I did some research, and it's the 3rd highest scoring total for a Defense so far this year (I thought for sure it would be number one, but the pats scored 35 this week, and the Steelers scored 30 in week 2 or something).  Both teams are now 1-3.

Warfishes 53.7        Terrible...just terrible 52.3
This matchup was just fucking miserable.  Some thoughts:
--I can't believe Trey gets a win for this.  He's now 1-3.
--BOTH teams started qb's that finished with negative pts.  Cutler (-2.4) for xadam.  Derek Anderson (-1.6) for Trey.
--If xadam's wife had had a baby this week and he had not played a qb by accident...he would have won.
--They both would have lost to any other team this week (including Joe who had 3 blanks in his team).
--They both would have lost to any other team this year from any week...these are by far the two lowest outputs from any team so far.

To watch in week 5:
Battle of the Undefeated:  Dois and I (both 4-0) play each other.  I get to play dois when he has Brady on bye.  Good for me.
Also, Blickley will try to not be defeated anymore as he goes for his first win against Larson.
Hey!  Everyone's lineup is already set!  Sometimes, being a dick works.  I love you all.

Good luck, bitches.

1 comment:

xAdam said...

Thank you for posting the boobies. It makes me feel better and able to forget the painful sting of my week 4 points.