Saturday, October 23, 2010

Week 6 recaps part A



Well, we're 3/7ths of the way through the regular season.  We have some front runners (me, bardey), some imitators (xadam, whiteford), some solid average teams (dekker, sovic, Larson), some crappers (Steuber, Joe, Beb, and Trey), and a shitstorm (Blick).

On to the week 6 recaps:
Wolverine's fat brother 103     Steuberleauge 79
I won again.  Interesting note.  I have the biggest point differential in the league.  For whatever reason, when other teams play against the Wolverine, they bring their D game and NEVER score that many points (disregarding Dekker's performance in week 2).  When a team has the 2nd fewest points scored against them, I would normally call them "lucky."  However, I've scored over 100pts in every week except week 1...

London's lackeys 106      Hung like Blagoyavich's jury 80
Bardey is very glad Big Ben (dubbed white mamba by simmons...I like it) is back.  His 20.7 pts (along with ryan Torrains's 23.9 and arian's 21) helped the lackeys mercy fuck the shit out of larson.  Romo is finally back (21pts) and Gore (15.9) had a solid day, but those were the only clean spots on Hung's cream-stained sheets of a team.

Xadam 102      Manning and me 86
Hey, beb!  Garcon is finally back (17 pts)!  Unfortunately, the rest of beb's rb/wr's sucked hard (ranging between 4 and 7 pts), and succumbed to xadam's superior squad.  On a side note, i'm not using xadam's team name (terrible...just terrible) because he won.  It just doesn't feel right.  Xadam's team won using a balanced attack:  the highest scorer only had 15 pts (Rashard), but 7 or his 9 starters had double figures.  xadam is in the middle of the pack in total points (mostly because of that horrendous battle of futility with Trey), but he does have the fewest points scored against.  He's 4-2...and lucky.

3 comments:

the beb said...

hey will, i just picked up garcon last week. so your feigned excitement on my behalf about his return makes no sense.

Big Cat said...

dude, you had him last year...and now you picked him up again. what part of Garcon is back did you not understand?

Big Cat said...

Okay. I realize what I wrote was ambiguous. My bad.