Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 7 recaps part uno

DIE!!!!

Well, fuck.  I'm not undefeated anymore.  In lieu of a recap, I'll just talk about the Larson matchup here.  I need to go back a few days to explain thoroughly.  On Friday, Larson called me from Vegas (where apparently they don't have computers), and told me he needed me to help with his lineup.  From his drunken message, in which he didn't know what day it was, I gleaned that he still didn't understand how the add/drops work in Uber.  he had attempted (unsuccessfully) to add the Panthers Defense...but since he hadn't dropped someone, it didn't work.  So, I added the panthers D for him, and then adjusted his lineup.  Flash forward to Monday.  I've scored 105 points, and am leading by 30, but Larson still has Romo and Hakeem Nicks to play.  I don't feel that good about my prospects, especially since I left 45 pts from darren mcfadden on my bench.  Bad coaching = bad juju.  However, Romo decides to crack his clavicle after only scoring 5 pts.  Good start for Wolverine.  Then, Hakeem Nicks decides to fucking shred the Dallas D for at least 23.8 pts (and counting...I'm writing this during the game).   Fat Wolverine goes down...to Larson.  Karma is a bitch.  No more undefeated teams.

Dr Teeth n the electric mayhem  109.8     defeats     Hoosgow 100.8
I certainly don't say this often, but I feel bad for Joe this week.  He received 34 pts from Roddy white, and 22 from Matt Ryan...and lost.  Granted, the rest of his team other than Jamal Charles were garbage, but he still cracked 100.  Hoosgow was another lineup I altered this week.  Joe's on paternity leave at his house.  Like Vegas, apparently apartments in Brooklyn don't have computers or the internet either.  No matter, he lost anyway.  Sovic had a solid week; 5 of his players (flacco, ochocinco, boldin, mjd, and rivers) were in the high teens.  On a non-related note, viche, I can't wait to come visit NY over Dec 10th.  It sucks that Souts and Shelly will be out of town, but at least I'll get some viche time (and of course also dois and sexy joe time).  Since Souts's apartment will be empty, I hope we can stay in his place together and cuddle (if you don't have a place yet).  I call sleeping in Shelly's wet spot.

The rest of the matchups are technically still decided, so I'll wait and write those later in the week.  And yes, I'll actually try and finish them this time.

-Will

3 comments:

the beb said...

how is karma involved in your loss? did you do something bad this week?

Big Cat said...

Um...bitching out Larson about being a shitty owner to the point that he wrote a tome and threatened to quit the league. Then he beats me. I'd say that qualifies as karma...

the beb said...

yeah, you're a dick