Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 7 part dos

Big trade went through today.   I traded Donovan mcnabb and Ldt to Whiteford for Andre Johnson (there were also some throw ins).  How did I deal with my first loss of the season (by only 0.4 pts)?  I overreacted and traded for the number one receiver in football (well, from last year).  I'm fucking jerry jones and Dan snyder rolled into one, bitches.  I plan on blowing my fantasy skeet all over this league before losing in the first round of the playoffs to fucking xadam or something.  I love fantasy...and fantasy nba started tonight.  So fucking psyched.

Two more matchups went down to the wire on Monday night (Giants and cowboys):


Steuberleague 95        the warfishes the warfishes 90
Trey had a monster day from Carson Palmer (30 pts), and he would have had his 3rd win if Roy Williams had done fucking anything on monday night (but, romo died...so I guess it's understandable).  Steuber had solid days from Drew Brees (15), Vernon Davis (13), and Steve Smith (17), but his real stud was knowshon.  Despite Oakland ramming a huge football up Denver's ass, knowshon was still able to get his (21 pts).

Manning and me 115.9      Team Pussy 113.7
This was another close one.  I know it's cliche to say things "come down to the wire," but this one really did come down to the wire.  Beb entered the Monday night game down Dekker, and Beb needed Eli to outscore Ahmad Bradshaw by about 10 pts.  After starting slow (two quick int's), Eli started to get hot and actually ended up with a great point total (23.1).  However, he threw a fuckload in interceptions (I think 4 overall).  He also threw one with out about 2 min left, which put dekker within striking distance.  But, as long as the Cowboys ran out the clock trying to score (they were down by 13 at the time), then Bradshaw (for Dekker) couldn't get the ball back.  Naturally, the cowboys scored on the next play (a nice pass from Kitna to Dez).  That put Giants under center one more time...just for handoffs to RB's.  Bradshaw got a few touches, but it wasn't enough as TEam Pussy went down.

2 comments:

the beb said...

i would have appreciated a token sentence about my team has strung together a couple decent weeks and might actually not totally blow

Big Cat said...

In week 8, you will have the option to do it yourself. But it's true. Your team is getting better.